I am extremely thankful to my co-bloggers, who consider me eligible for so many awards. I am sorry guys, I am responding so late, but I hope I can make it upto you. I love you guys and I love your blogs . Thank you for being an important part of my life , yes you are 🙂
I would like to nominate the following bloggers for Dragon’s loyalty award. I think you should definitely check them out, for they have something wonderful to say 🙂
- Mickey for not playing the piano and still carrying his adventure
- Rose for her expat diary from Mexico
- Rotwein Wanderer for her stories on food and travel.
I want to thank Monphoto, Mary and Nilla for the Liebster award . And I want to nominate three beautiful people for Liebster award. Liebster is a German word meaning sweetest/ /dearest. I find these blogs very sweet indeed. I am sure you will like their stories as I do 😀
- Sung-Mi Lim for her amazing fashion statements
- Ana for her sweet way to tell her life stories which are so close to heart
- Judie for her amazing dishes and stories from Arizona
I would like to thank Ana for the Sunshine blogger award.
I am going to nominate three bloggers for Sunshine blogger award . I believe they are really brining sunshine to this wordpress community by their work
- Olubukola Ogunniyi or Ms Bukky , for writing about the stories about women and their exceptional life journeys
- Mary , for writing awesome recipes and telling the truth “food lovers cannot be too skinny 😉
- Cynthia, for making life beautiful with handmade and home grown small joys of life.
I want to nominate three extraordinary blogger for Versatile blogger award. You would not want to miss their posts. so, check out here
1. Simona for her awesome travel tale and you can certainly talk to her when she speaks so many languages
2. Kerry for her amazing mental strength, despite her illness she is so strong that will make you think about yourself from a new angle
3. Marcey for her extraordinary recipes, I love’em and think you would love them too.
I want to thank Simona for the ‘One Lovely Blog’ award. Now I want to share with you another three lovely blog which I think you must check out ❤
1. Jolandi Steven for her middle eastern adventure
2. Little sunshine for recipes and lifestyle tales
3. Cynthia for her lovely photos, cooks and growing things which I like very much
Last but not the least, I would like to thank Aquileana for the Epic awesomeness award. I would like to nominate three awesome bloggers for this.
- Lulu for her epic table decorations , we have a lot to learn from her in setting dining tables.
- Johanna for her unique illustrative arts
- Annika for her passionate writing
©thegreyeye.wordpress.com, 2016-21. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. All rights reserved.